Allen & Heath SQ-7 Digital Mixer
The SQ-7 is a compact, affordable digital mixer, providing 37 analogue inputs and 18 analogue outputs of local I/O. All SQ series mixers are built around a powerful 48x36 processing matrix, running at 96kHz sample rate and featuring a 96Bit accumulator.
SQ-7 has 32+1 faders, freely assignable across 6 layers, accompanied by a 7” touchscreen and 16 assignable softkeys and 8 assignable soft rotaries for easy operation.
The unique SLink remote audio connection accepts any 48kHz or 96kHz Allen & Heath remote I/O expander or ME interface (SRC is handled by the SLink port).
The audio option slot provides 64 channels of bidirectional audio on either 48kHz or 96kHz Dante or Waves Soundgrid, or an additional SLink port.
- 96kHz FPGA processing
- 48 Input Channels
- DEEP Processing ready
- 33 Faders / 6 Layers
- 12 Stereo mixes + LR
- 3 Stereo Matrix
- 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated stereo returns
- 7” capacitive touchscreen
- SLink port for remote audio / expansion
- 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
- 32×32 USB audio interface
- SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
- AES output
- Chromatic channel metering
- Integrated LED illumination
- Dedicated physical controls
- 16 Assignable SoftKeys
- 8 Assignable Soft Rotaries
- Channel LCD displays