JBL EON ONE All-In-One Linear Array PA System
The EON ONE linear-array P.A. system brings legendary JBL Professional audio to your next performance, conference or meeting. Your entire audience will experience powerful, accurate sound, thanks to the patent-pending speaker configuration and unobstructed 10" bass reflex subwoofer. The built-in 6-channel mixer with EQ makes it easy get great sound instantly—simply connect your microphones and instruments, or stream Bluetooth® audio from your mobile device. With a true all-in-one design that you can carry with one hand, EON ONE is effortless to set up and transport.
PA SYSTEM FOR LIVE PERFORMANCES, CONFERENCES, SPEECH, GATHERINGS, AND PARTIES
The EON ONE features a 6-channel mixer for a variety of applications. Channels 1 & 2 can accept either a ¼” instrument cable or an XLR cable, and have volume, reverb, treble, and bass control. Channels 3 & 4 accept either a stereo pair of ¼ inch TRS plugs or stereo RCA cables. Channels 5 & 6 accept a stereo 3.5mm input for mobile devices like phones tablets, or Bluetooth streaming audio. The EON ONE also has an RCA ouput channel, which can be used to daisy chain multiple speakers or to send signal to a subwoofer, recording device, or outboard mixer.
SPEAKER AND AMPLIFIER
• Unobstructed 10" woofer with 6x 2" Drivers
• Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
• Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
6 CHANNEL MIXER
• Channel 1-2 with bass, treble, reverb, mic/line selector, and combo 1/4" phone and XLR input
• Channel 3/4 with 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo) or pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
• Channel 5/6 with 1/8" (3.5mm) input jack for portable electronics, or Bluetooth audio streaming
• Stereo monitor outputs
- Unit Dimensions: 23.3" x 14.5" x 17" (593mm x 369mm x 434mm)
- Packaged Dimensions: 30.2" x 20.2" x 24.7"
- Weight (Unboxed): 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)