Shure GLXD24R/BETA87A Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System
The GLXD24R/B87A Handheld Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
GLXD24R/B87A provides intelligent battery rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The precision-engineered BETA 87A vocal microphone capsule delivers warm, accurate sound and maximum sound isolation. For use with GLX-D® Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD2/BETA87A handheld transmitter with integrated BETA 87A supercardioid condenser microphone capsule, microphone clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
- Rock-solid RF Performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rack mount hardware