Tascam US-366 USB2.0 Audio Interface with DSP Mixer
The US-366 is an audio interface equipped with two high sound quality HDDA mic preamps under its rugged aluminum body, as well as DSP mixer that can be utilized in a variety of manners in order to match with the recording environment. Despite following the footsteps of the widely popular US series, it equipps with DSP mixer functions that support more sophisticated recording, supporting the 192kHz format – surpassing the 96kHz format.
The HDDA mic preamp boasts a high level of audio performance, with its parts, which were selected after listening evaluations, composing of a discrete-structure preamp that fosters high sound quality input. It supports the direct input of a condenser microphone, as well as guitars. The device is equipped with the DSP mixer and DSP effects, with two operational modes available on the mixer useful for music production as well as live online broadcasts.
The US-366 is built with specifications that support the construction of a sophisticated recording/production environment. Its features include 192kHz support and a rich array of input/output jacks. Furthermore, it can be connected with the separately-sold RC-3F foot switch, offering hands-free control of DAW software. It is perfect for users who already own many recording devices or want to construct a high-level recording environment.
The US-322 and US-366’s abundant functions have been efficiently stored in a desktop design body that is easy to use. They also support future upgrades, helping users to create audio that meets and exceeds their expectations.
- High-quality HDDAHigh Definition Discrete Architecture) mic pre-amps
- Up to 24bit/96kHz recording(US-366 supported 24bit/192kHz recording)
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power supply
- Low-latency monitoring via DSP mixer
- On-board digital mixer(DSP mixer) delivers two operation modes
- On-board digital effects(DSP effects)(DSP effects can use on 44.1/48kHz operating)
- Dedicated "MIXER PANEL" button recalls DSP mixer with one-click
- Oversized LINE OUT volume knob
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- Two RCA analog unbalanced outputs
- 18mW+18mW headphone output
- Desktop design provides highly stability and usability
- Aluminum body provides premium looks and luxurious feel
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Up to 24bit/192kHz recording
- LINE 3-4 connectors can select between input or output, up to six inputs or six outputs(When operating on 192kHz, LINE 3-4 connectors outputs same signal as digital output.)
- Coaxial/Optical digital input and output (one input connector available at a time)
- RC-3F optional footswitch ready
- Includes Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE (Windows) and Ableton Live Lite 9 (Mac OS X/Windows)